Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thought I would share some projects

Hello,

Although I have not posted on my blog in a long time, I've been really busy with completing alot of layout assignments.  I will share a few below.  You will find sample lo's I designed for my local scrapbook stores monthly kit club.  If you have questions, feel free to leave me a comment.  Thanks for taking a moment to browse :-)

February 2012 Monthly Kit: Bo Bunny...Sweet Tooth Collection

Along with using the Bo Bunny paper, beautiful Prima florals & bling used as embellishment.
Lovin' from the Heart
She's Our Love

September 2011 Monthly Kit: Bo Bunny...Garden Girl Collection 
Feature:  Prima Florals

So This is Love

Garden Girl

August 2011 Monthly Kit: MME...Lime Twist Collection

He's My Baby

Express Your Inner Art

July 2011 Monthly Kit: Webster's Pages...Trendsetter Collection

Pretty Simple Coutoure

Believe U Can


Be sure to stop by again soon, as I will be posting January 2012 monthly kit layouts, featuring
Graphic 45...ABC Primer Collection.

Hugs,
Rosie






No comments:

Post a Comment