Sunday, April 17, 2011

Page Maps LO Challenge

Well, I would like to share my latest creation inspired by a sketch listed on the page maps blog, here.  I really enjoyed the sketch.  I was able to use a variety of details, just as liked them.  I love details on my LO.  I've really decided I will be true to my self and since I really enjoy small details on my layouts, then I will just need to have them on my LO's!!!!

 LO Name:  His Charming Eyes



In this layout, I created faux pearl accents, by using one of my current faves, Liquid Pears by Ranger.  I try to incorporate hand stitching on my lo's.  It gives a personal touch on my lo's.

I used a variety of products to include, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Kaiser Craft, K & Company, My Minds Eye, Ranger, Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by and I really hope you enjoy at all of the details on my LO.

Always,

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment